Can we discuss Summer?

20 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Let’s throw in change of drivers needed on long distance trips like these. No idea what interstate regulations are anymore. For PA to New Orleans we had at least one change.

Maybe get one of those busses that have sleeping racks available where extra drivers sleep & figure out a way to swap out drivers without stopping.

35 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Maybe get one of those busses that have sleeping racks available where extra drivers sleep & figure out a way to swap out drivers without stopping.

I’ve thought about that and no idea if drivers are allowed to sleep in moving vehicles. I remember we swapped drivers in TN as new crew was waiting at a motel. They drove down in a car day before and first set of drivers drove back to PA (after sleep time I’m sure).

Family was involved in cars and dad had a CDL to drive tow truck and heavy equipment so personal interest

33 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

I’ve thought about that and no idea if drivers are allowed to sleep in moving vehicles. I remember we swapped drivers in TN as new crew was waiting at a motel. They drove down in a car day before and first set of drivers drove back to PA (after sleep time I’m sure).

Family was involved in cars and dad had a CDL to drive tow truck and heavy equipment so personal interest

Idk about busses, but I know there are some long-haul truckers are partners w/other long-haul trucker where one sleeps in sleeper cab while other one drives. 

• Like 1

It's over & we've won!  Texas is fully open & ready for everyone's normal routine.  I'm not sure if this is good news or bad news.  Get ready for the next COVID spike...  🤔🙄😬🤐 wow...

https://www.khou.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/covid-restrictions-coronavirus-mask-mayor-tunrer-gov-abbott/285-8626176b-688c-490c-899a-2af548591846

Someone in Texas please alert the B.1.1.7 Variant that's it over!  

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

It's over & we've won!  Texas is fully open & ready for everyone's normal routine.  I'm not sure if this is good news or bad news.  Get ready for the next COVID spike...  🤔🙄😬🤐 wow...

https://www.khou.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/covid-restrictions-coronavirus-mask-mayor-tunrer-gov-abbott/285-8626176b-688c-490c-899a-2af548591846

Someone in Texas please alert the B.1.1.7 Variant that's it over!  

Florida has been open since Sep. 

• Like 1

From President Biden's FB today: 

"Three weeks ago, I announced we would have enough vaccine supply for all Americans by the end of July.
Now, with our efforts to ramp up production, we will have enough vaccines for every American by the end of May."

Now THAT is good news to me!  Everyone vaccinated by the end of May makes me so hopeful for a real 2021 season.
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, RetiredMusTeach said:

From President Biden's FB today: 

"Three weeks ago, I announced we would have enough vaccine supply for all Americans by the end of July.
Now, with our efforts to ramp up production, we will have enough vaccines for every American by the end of May."

Now THAT is good news to me!  Everyone vaccinated by the end of May makes me so hopeful for a real 2021 season.

It was just said that there should be enough to vaccinate everyone BUT still face the challenges . One of them is enough people to administer the vaccine. It was just said it doesn't mean everyone will get it. Either way it does look promising that if there is enough then whether it's may or end of summer there will be an opportunity in the very near future for all.