Can we discuss Summer?

23 hours ago, WilsonStaff said:

Demographics are not good on this one. https://www.biospace.com/article/47-percent-of-americans-still-hesitant-to-get-covid-19-vaccine-new-poll-says/

All of these people are Anti Vaxxers? 

this vax

18 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Speaking of collecting $200, just as important as housing working for summer 2021 is the financials working.    Whatever the 2021 seasons entails, if it results in a negative financial hit on DCI/Corps I question whether potential bankruptcy is worth it 

thats been said here many times....but we all know fiscal conservatism isn't DCI's strong suit

15 hours ago, Tim K said:

My guess would be if a state is allowing someone to give a vaccine, whether the person is a medical professional or not, the state would be the one liable if something goes wrong. Though you need proper training, learning to administer a shot is not that difficult. There is an art to giving a shot, especially if it is intravenous, no question, but it’s pretty basic.

10-1 they sign a form waiving the sate from liability

4 hours ago, MikeD said:

I don't like needles, but if I could wear a blindfold I'd be willing to help administer the vaccines.  :tic:

I much prefer being on the giving end.

• Like 1

Fun with numbers....home and Allentown. My home zip has the highest number of new cases of Covid this week for PA. Also 2nd highest percentage increase. I’d flip except last week I read the local prison did better testing and found lot more Covid cases than expected.  So that cranked last weeks numbers.

To keep it corps related Allentown zip codes were 3 of top 10 (4 of top 15) zips with new cases. No idea if this a fluke or not.

12 hours ago, greg_orangecounty said:

...................you're killin' me, Smalls.

There's quite the significant difference. I'd imagine most individuals would have a hard time administering something between (inter) muscles. As you can imagine, it is a lot easier to administer within (intra) a muscle. 

• Like 2