Presenting Our 2021 Program…

As our community stages one of the greatest comebacks in the history of marching arts, we honor the passion, performance, and perseverance of Phantom Regiment by revisiting one of the most beloved productions in our 65-year history. Interlacing classics from Pachelbel and Bartók with a goosebump-inducing ballad, fans from every decade agree: This is bad-@ss […]

View the full article

Honestly, I think that this idea is completely the right choice for them. We all know that performers are going to pour even more emotion into their performances over the next two to three years, but especially this one. This has the potential to make a lot of people cry if they do it right. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MadisonBandMan1 said:

Honestly, I think that this idea is completely the right choice for them. We all know that performers are going to pour even more emotion into their performances over the next two to three years, but especially this one. This has the potential to make a lot of people cry if they do it right. 

Tbh, the announcement made me tear up.  So much emotion has been spent on what we have not been able to experience.   Phantom bringing back a show that so many loved made me think they understood where people's mind's and heart's would be when they perform.   I think their new management knows exactly what they are doing. 

I would like to feel again, to have hope.  That music hits it on so many fronts. 

• Like 2

On 3/5/2021 at 10:34 AM, Continental said:

Tbh, the announcement made me tear up. 

Me too 🙂 

Oh this made me totally go "OH no way....YES!"  

It's a smart move, save resources on 'design' and do something throwback classic that teaches performers.  Particularly for Phantom it reignites the fan base who loved this show and re-introduces it to a new generation.  

Seems like the right thing to do for any corps in an 'event' year to set up things for, hopefully, a return to some sort of competitive tour again.

I'm not even all that concerned of it being lackluster in comparison to the memories of the original show as I sometimes get with regard to 'reboot shows'.    

I'd love to see BAC do this with Animal Farm as well TBH.  See what sort of level of clean they might get out of the kind of MM they're attracting these days with that show.