Plans to attend August event?

10 hours ago, Ghost said:

Well, except Jeff and me.

look, i havent been to Indy since 2010, so it's not just a Covid thing....it's an Indy thing

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, O'Neal's said:

Come on out and clap cheer for us. 

well....no.

i am not dumping my daughter off on relatives to go to Indy for several days of  drum corps in any form, and shes not an age where she'll sit and watch 6 corps let alone 20. Some of us have real world responsibilities.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, O'Neal's said:

Supporting the drum corps helps though. 

Why would you laugh at someone putting family above a trip to Indianapolis? IMO it’s rude as you don’t even know the person and haven’t gone through this yourself?

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, O'Neal's said:

Supporting the drum corps helps though. 

What drum corps should we be clapping for to help cheer you on?

• Thanks 2

Since there have been no details and we have no idea what the plan is, we will not be going. And personally I think its just too early to provide a safe, meanigful and cost-effective experience for the performers and the fans. Let me know when we're back up full time. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Why would you laugh at someone putting family above a trip to Indianapolis? IMO it’s rude as you don’t even know the person and haven’t gone through this yourself?

Not attended in 10 years was said previously. Laughing at the real world responsibilities comment which in my opinion was rude because they do not even know what type of responsibilities I might have. 

When I was pointed to the rules of the forums it does not mention if I can use the reaction emoji's. I have used them in the same way they were used in reaction to my post throughout the threads. Feel free to take a look.