Plans to attend August event?

45 minutes ago, O'Neal's said:

For the previous posts and this one do you have a source for these numbers? I have looked at a couple of sources and could not find the exact info you have. 

Philadelphia nbc news 10 says that PA rollout of vaccine has been slow. 

Sorry but can’t copy and paste the whole address with the cell phone. I googled “state vaccination rates” and page for http://beckershospitalreview.com came up. Heading was “states ranked by percentage of population vaccinated “ so can search the webpage by that. Sure there are plenty others that contradict this. PS same site reports 13.5% of US pop fully vaccinated.
Hey good old channel 10, used to able to watch it with the antenna when lived at home and they were CBS.  (House on mountain and huge antenna on a rotor😃) Yes rollout has been horrible and hope they investigate fully and find out why.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

25 minutes ago, O'Neal's said:

The topic is not me. Don't get fascinated about the word banned. 

I will continue to dominate as a lead. also known as first chair in band. 

When I was growing up, first lead players were exalted - they got the finest wine, and the finest grapes and cheese when they weren't playing. 

1 minute ago, Continental said:

When I was growing up, first lead players were exalted - they got the finest wine, and the finest grapes and cheese when they weren't playing. 

I grew up on the wrong side of the border. 😆 

36 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Sorry but can’t copy and paste the whole address with the cell phone. I googled “state vaccination rates” and page for http://beckershospitalreview.com came up. Heading was “states ranked by percentage of population vaccinated “ so can search the webpage by that. Sure there are plenty others that contradict this. PS same site reports 13.5% of US pop fully vaccinated.
Hey good old channel 10, used to able to watch it with the antenna when lived at home. (House on mountain and huge antenna on a rotor😃) Yes rollout has been horrible and hope they investigate fully and find out why.

Here's the full link:

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/public-health/states-ranked-by-percentage-of-population-vaccinated-march-15.html

• Thanks 1

Just now, Continental said:

This is the fine wine our leads received.  Note, we chose the finest "Baby Duck" as opposed to the less prestigious Adult Duck. 

So it tasted like a bag of Gummi bears in a blender mixed with rubbing alcohol, it still helped them understand their importance within the organization. 

https://images.vivino.com/thumbs/00yfoeeqfpn2k_375x500.jpg

Lol in the college paper someone did a review of the cheap (and potent) wines available in the area. One review was “tastes like old sweat socks dipped in rancid butter”.

And no way to get that on topic so dropping out of this part of the conversation 😆

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Couldn’t remember how far down the list the 3 states were.... so I wimped out and said bottom half. Interesting all 3 states mentioned in the post are there...

Ok once a number cruncher always a NC, so I looked again

rank of totally vaccinated by percentage for the 3 states

FL 38th

PA 40th

TX 49th

Note: only throwing out (up?) the raw numbers, drawing no conclusions from them

Yeah - without the context it is hard to draw meaningful conclusion.  Is it x% of total population vaccinated, x% of eligible population, x% of population over age 18 (or 50, or 60)?  This is why it is 'easy' to lie with statistics; you can often report the numbers in a manner that supports your position - regardless of what the position is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, IllianaLancerContra said:

Yeah - without the context it is hard to draw meaningful conclusion.  Is it x% of total population vaccinated, x% of eligible population, x% of population over age 18 (or 50, or 60)?  This is why it is 'easy' to lie with statistics; you can often report the numbers in a manner that supports your position - regardless of what the position is.

Excellent point. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1