Plans to attend August event?

8 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Yeah - without the context it is hard to draw meaningful conclusion.  Is it x% of total population vaccinated, x% of eligible population, x% of population over age 18 (or 50, or 60)?  This is why it is 'easy' to lie with statistics; you can often report the numbers in a manner that supports your position - regardless of what the position is.

Exactly. I have problems with number vaccinated when they don’t say totally vaccinated or waiting for second shot.

Earlier I posted percentage of elderly in PA from a website. Website never gave their definition of “elderly”. Oy vey... and I’m Lutheran 

9 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Any of you former RAMDer's remember Howdy?  

We may have a reincarnation

Don’t say that name 3 times in front of a mirror... 😬🙀

19 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Exactly. I have problems with number vaccinated when they don’t say totally vaccinated or waiting for second shot.

Earlier I posted percentage of elderly in PA from a website. Website never gave their definition of “elderly”. Oy vey... and I’m Lutheran 

One of our local new stations publishes each day percentage of first shots then those fully vaccinated. The fully vaccinated percentages seem to fluctuate. I suppose that’s due to Johnson and Johnson being one dose, Pfizer having a three week wait for the second shot and Moderna having a four week wait.

I did hear on a radio program that places where the second shot is scheduled immediately following the first have a higher percentage of fully vaccinated people than places where this is not the case, but there was no state by state percentages mentioned and the focus was in people hearing horror stories about the second dose and refusing to get it. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tim K said:

One of our local new stations publishes each day percentage of first shots then those fully vaccinated. The fully vaccinated percentages seem to fluctuate. I suppose that’s due to Johnson and Johnson being one dose, Pfizer having a three week wait for the second shot and Moderna having a four week wait.

I did hear on a radio program that places where the second shot is scheduled immediately following the first have a higher percentage of fully vaccinated people than places where this is not the case, but there was no state by state percentages mentioned and the focus was in people hearing horror stories about the second dose and refusing to get it. 

I use the Covid Alert PA app for case, death and vaccination numbers. Even that got confusing with way they listed “first dose” and “fully vaccinated”. Until things got moving it looked like people who had 2 doses were listed under both headings. Now I can see when you get the second dose you are no longer counted under “first dose”. 
Nice app as gives breakdown by county for cases, deaths and vaccinations. Also current state hospitalizations.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

7 minutes ago, Continental said:

The trumpet-screeching "Trumpet of the Lord?"

Play notes only dogs can hear. 

And no info why that was useful in any way.

stopping there mods...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Play notes only dogs can hear. 

And no info why that was useful in any way.

stopping there mods...

Maybe they were not playing a trumpet but a very large dog whistle? High pitched irritating tones are not my thing. Suggestion that you all can contact the Devils or Vanguard for the new things that have come to light. 

7 hours ago, Continental said:

"Trumpet of the Lord?"

I have not yet been exalted to the seven trumpets. Hopefully they are not currently taking auditions. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, O'Neal's said:

I'm not privy to the information contained on the ancient scrolls which you speak on. 

Consider yourself very fortunate to have not had to experience that platform for discussion.

DCP is like My Little Pony in comparison. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Tim K said:

Is that related to the reported mild flu-like symptoms that sometimes show up after the second dose?  I know a couple of people who didn't have any symptoms after the second dose.  

I'm not scheduled yet for my first shot.  It looks like that could happen within the next week or two, but here they are delaying the second dosage so that more people are able to get at least one shot.  I will probably be given the Astrazenica vaccine.