Plans to attend August event?

20 minutes ago, skevinp said:

She was responding to a post about Indy in the context of Indy and was clearly talking about Indy.  

Can we please not insult other posters?  

Not interested in DCP awarded vacations or to cause crap. 

IMO, Jeff is being quite moderate with many things.  He usually is. 

Edited by Continental
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Continental said:

IMO, Jeff is being quite moderate with many things.  He usually is. 

Not sure what your point is, or why anyone would have a problem with asking that we not insult people.  

27 minutes ago, Continental said:

Edited by JimF-LowBari

3 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Yep...Already got a tsk tsk from a mod and this was a few days ago... Would like to have a thread of mine stay open for a change...

They tend to stay open longer when we are nice to each other.  

17 minutes ago, skevinp said:

They tend to stay open longer when we are nice to each other.  

Edited by JimF-LowBari

2 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Per Facebook announcement & it was probably on their other SM sites.  They did include a caveat statement of being able to travel in safe conditions, etc.  Just thought it was interesting; hope they're able to travel! 😷

https://www.facebook.com/thebluedevils/photos/a.87398838144/10158856665858145/

https://bluedevils.org/programs/international-corps/

It makes no sense to me that it would be safer to travel on a international flight and then to a foreign country where all types of things could go wrong. What would happen if a travel restriction is placed on them after they are in that foreign country. In my opinion the risk is more with this plan than a trip to Indy. 

18 minutes ago, O'Neal's said:

It makes no sense to me that it would be safer to travel on a international flight and then to a foreign country where all types of things could go wrong. What would happen if a travel restriction is placed on them after they are in that foreign country. In my opinion the risk is more with this plan than a trip to Indy. 

I must say that was my first thought.  Maybe there are good answers, but it is certainly a worthwhile point to raise.  

Edited by skevinp
Typo

Ok I’be removed my previous comments and will repeat what mods have told me more than once... if you have a problem with what someone has posted then report it. Let the mods decide...

Edited by JimF-LowBari

43 minutes ago, O'Neal's said:

Switzerland is the land of Toblerone. 

I believe ingesting large quantities of Toblerone makes one less susceptible to getting infected with Covid because no one with Toblerone wants to be around other people (potentially with Covid) who may want you to share your Toblerone.   It's best to have the Toblerone all to yourself. 

Home-Bargains-angers-shoppers-after-Tobl

Edited by Continental
  • Haha 1