Cadets Championship Ring and Member Jacket

I've come round on this issue over the years.  As a super-fan, I was definitely against folks selling such personal historic stuff.  Having now been a parent and admin in the system, I've actually flipped sides.  It's just stuff from when you were a teenager.  Keep the memories, internalize the lessons, do whatever you want with the stuff.

Mike

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, MikeN said:

I've come round on this issue over the years.  As a super-fan, I was definitely against folks selling such personal historic stuff.  Having now been a parent and admin in the system, I've actually flipped sides.  It's just stuff from when you were a teenager.  Keep the memories, internalize the lessons, do whatever you want with the stuff.

Mike

Having had to clear out my parents house (45+ years same place), deal with my late wife’s effects and looking at the amount of personal crap I still have.... agree.. Now I know why my dads favorite line was “get it the hell out of here” if I said I liked something in the house.

Not to mention the fact that when a lot of us marched we were 50 pounds lighter and things like jackets and rings don’t fit anymore. Lol. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GREENBLUE said:

Not to mention the fact that when a lot of us marched we were 50 pounds lighter and things like jackets and rings don’t fit anymore. Lol. 

Nah those jackets shrink... a lot... believe that I have a bridge in Bayonne to sell you 😈😆

• Haha 2