DCA Preparing Unique, Exciting Virtual Offering For 2021 Season


Recommended Posts

Picture this. You’re wrapping up your weekend on a hazy Summer Sunday. The windows are open and a warm breeze is wafting in. Everything in your living space is reflecting a golden glow, as the sun begins to slowly set outside, its rays peaking in at the end of a busy, sunny, beautiful weekend. You’ve […]

View the full article

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, DCP NewsFeed said:

Picture this. You’re wrapping up your weekend on a hazy Summer Sunday. The windows are open and a warm breeze is wafting in. Everything in your living space is reflecting a golden glow, as the sun begins to slowly set outside, its rays peaking in at the end of a busy, sunny, beautiful weekend. You’ve […]

View the full article

Wonder if they'll send video equipment to some of the Alumni Corps ...

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ironlips said:

When you have lemons, make lemonade. It's a lot better than whining.

I think the philosophy should be, "Whatever you've got, bring it. We'll judge it and/or stream it."

Seems to be working out well for WGI and it’s a great way to bring visibility to DCA outside of their normal geography.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, ironlips said:

When you have lemons, make lemonade. It's a lot better than whining.

I think the philosophy should be, "Whatever you've got, bring it. We'll judge it and/or stream it."

Definitely... Having watched DCA Weekend at home multiple times due to real life issues, I say bring it on. Beats not seeing anything, (not) been there, (not) done that and it sucketh.

Bought big screen, internet ready tv Nov 2019. FINALLY can watch some live Drum Corps.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll probably check it out. my only experience with Box 5 was avoiding cables plugged into outlets while getting to my seat

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

I'll probably check it out. my only experience with Box 5 was avoiding cables plugged into outlets while getting to my seat

Don’t ask for coffee 😈

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Don’t ask for coffee 😈

Don’t unplug 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

PROS: You can mute the sound or turn it off at anytime. No travel, housing or stadium inconveniences

CONS: You have to pay for the privilege to take advantage of the PROS. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.