So...Will There Be A 2021 Season?

12 hours ago, Continental said:

I wish all 2021 performers a safe and life-changing experience - one in which the opportunity to be part of something so much bigger than themselves transforms them into something greater than they currently are. 

What a nice sentiment!  I hope you can have lots of such experiences yourself.

10 hours ago, Fred Windish said:

Just a GUESS, but the 5-corps event listed for Allentown might not be a replacement for the 2-night, many more corps, event formerly known as DCI-EAST, now known as DCI Eastern Classic.

The 2021 Allentown event could instead be the usual June Cadets’ single night, home show.   

These two events are not really related, although both present DCI corps in performance.

i get that. But DCI has said nothing about the 2020 funds that are still sitting in there account

10 hours ago, O'Neal's said:

Strange because Jeff must have not received his refund that you got. Thanks for the info and thanks for being a fan who will attend the Combine event! 

I have received zero communication from DCI about it, and have reached out to them twice. 

by the way..i never said i wouldn't go. remember the first four letters of assume

9 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Before you go jumping to conclusions & posting in the manner* that you choose to post, I'm sure Jeff received his emails from DCI as I did for advanced ticket purchases.  His question has absolutely nothing to do with the content of your comment.  His question is still relevant in context as it was asked.  

We were given three (3) options for advanced ticket purchases through the DCI ticket office.  His question is relevant for two (2) of these options.  All advanced ticket purchases via Ticketmaster were automatically refunded; no other option.  

So basically, you're posting in a "troll-like" manner without any knowledge of the process with the sole purpose of creating controversy.  FYI: I attend three (3) to four (4) large events, including regionals & finals, throughout the summer.  I also purchase tickets from the DCI Ticket Office, from the local corps ticket office, as well as Ticketmaster.

*This behavior maybe qualified as "passive-aggressive" posting on social media.               

this is dominating

7 hours ago, MikeD said:

Mod hat here....

The thread is getting close to the edge on personal posting. Please refrain from making comments about posters.

unfortunately we are there.  I started to clean up the thread so the conversation could continue but it is better to just close it.