So...Will There Be A 2021 Season?

Just now, O'Neal's said:

So as you say there were issues previous to and separate from covid. That was facing DCI before Covid. My point is that Covid is not the threat it was perceived to be last year this time. 

Some great news today with the schedule. 

Correct. You said you didn’t understand what I meant by grave concerns. I thought I would elaborate to help you understand.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Continental said:

Then there are parents and grand parents who are now dead. 

They don't care. Just give them their drum corps season! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, inbetween said:

They don't care. Just give them their drum corps season! 

If you believe that having DCI events will kill people, then perhaps you should direct your concerns to DCI, as they are the ones that make the decision.  

2 hours ago, Continental said:

Then there are parents and grand parents who are now dead. 

Is there proof and studies that says kids that went to school killed their parents? Florida has been going to in person school all year. 

You asked earlier about the negative perceptions (The fact that some view them as abject negativity puzzles me.) and you post this----------- as if marching is going to kill people. 

Edited by O'Neal's

15 minutes ago, skevinp said:

If you believe that having DCI events will kill people, then perhaps you should direct your concerns to DCI, as they are the ones that make the decision.  

A few got angry when I said they were being negative and then you get people who think marching is going to kill people. I never said I don't care about anyone else. That does not stop them from painting with a broad brush. 

20 minutes ago, O'Neal's said:

Is there proof and studies that says kids that went to school killed their parents? Florida has been going to in person school all year. 

You asked earlier about the negative perceptions (The fact that some view them as abject negativity puzzles me.) and you post this----------- as if marching is going to kill people. 

It was posted in response to your comments about children attending school all year.

Edited by Continental