So BD and SCV are not competing in 2021?

7 hours ago, DFA1970 said:

I was joking too. Sorry it flew past you!! 🙂

Honestly I still don’t get it.  

You’d think my attention to detail would remain impeccable as I consistently get the recommended 8 minutes of sleep per day.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kdaddy said:

What I'm gathering from this paragraph is that some movements (e.g., patriotism, religion) are okay, while others (e.g., #MeToo, #BLM discussed in a response, others promoting justice and equality) are to be avoided. 

I guess the stance is "only do stuff that I'm okay with." That's a fine stance - just be open about it. 

It is that way with many things. These days patriotism is not a good and you have to dance around the subject of that and religion. On the other hand other social issues are the new interesting subjects.

For example.  

I'm ok with marching because its what I personally want to do. Some are not ok with marching because that's not what they feel is responsible. 

• Haha 1

On 4/2/2021 at 1:38 PM, Continental said:

I trust BD to have the health and safety of the performers as their primary concern.

...by going to Switzerland...

I'm fine with whatever, BUT they have Covid in Europe too.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

...by going to Switzerland...

I'm fine with whatever, BUT they have Covid in Europe too.

OH they have covid too? Seriously they are traveling to ONE country....not multiple states with different covid responses.

• Like 2

On 4/5/2021 at 4:15 PM, DFA1970 said:

OH they have covid too? Seriously they are traveling to ONE country....not multiple states with different covid responses.

Switzerlands different Cantons are very autonomous.

1 hour ago, jjeffeory said:

Switzerlands different Cantons are very autonomous.

That I've read and that's in a country where they have rules upon rules for many different aspects of life.   

Some of them would open your eyes.  For example, when living in an apartment block, men should not pee standing up past 10:00 pm to avoid disturbing neighbors.   

You should also never flush your toilet past 10:00 pm as it might also disturb the neighbors. 

15 hours ago, Continental said:

That I've read and that's in a country where they have rules upon rules for many different aspects of life.   

Some of them would open your eyes.  For example, when living in an apartment block, men should not pee standing up past 10:00 pm to avoid disturbing neighbors.   

You should also never flush your toilet past 10:00 pm as it might also disturb the neighbors. 

Sounds like a HOA I use to live in rules. I had to get permission for pretty much everything. I got rid of that place within a year.

• Like 2