What will corps do at the shows?

8 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I was referring to articles I’ve read.  I’m sure it varies from individuals-to-individual. 

Completely understand.  I was enjoying a little humor for the day.

2 hours ago, Continental said:

O'Neal's,

You will march this summer.  You will march because older people and fans who are affiliated with the corps you will march with want you to do so. 

I sincerely hope that your experience this summer allows you to appreciate those that came before you, that wanted the youth of today to experience what they had, and to benefit from it. 

Trust me when I say I wish you the absolute best this summer, that it brings you to another level in life - a greater appreciation of something that you may not be aware of at this moment.

It will, at that time, help you to understand where exactly, many on this forum are coming from.

They are not against your participation in any, shape or fashion. 

Please be safe and well this summer.  At every turn. 

I was trying to make a joke. Maybe the woodwinds falling in the forest was not enough of a giveaway? 

Thanks for the good words. 

8 minutes ago, O'Neal's said:

I was trying to make a joke. Maybe the woodwinds falling in the forest was not enough of a giveaway? 

Thanks for the good words. 

Maybe you needed a woodwinds reference to kindling 🤪😈

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Maybe you needed a woodwinds reference to kindling 🤪😈

My apologies for this:

If headed into the woods for camping, I'm taking a backpack full of Bassoons. Because, we all know...
Punchline:  "The Bassoon burns longer". (than the Oboe)  #BadBassoonJokes

:spitting: 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Lance said:

now i'm upset. what's the word for irrational prejudice against unoffending woodwinds?

*please don't hurt me*

Brass player

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Lance said:

now i'm upset. what's the word for irrational prejudice against unoffending woodwinds?

*please don't hurt me*

Being a bASSoon???

Yeah I know, don’t go into stand up comedy...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’ve read reports that women are showing more side effects because they have more robust immune systems. 

Evidence seems to suggest that female hormones react more intensely to most vaccines. Women have been advised not to have mammograms within a couple of weeks of the vaccines as the shot seems to inflame the lymph nodes. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

My apologies for this:

If headed into the woods for camping, I'm taking a backpack full of Bassoons. Because, we all know...
Punchline:  "The Bassoon burns longer". (than the Oboe)  #BadBassoonJokes

:spitting: 

Well, actually...

Grenadilla wood is much more dense than maple so I think a bassoon would burn faster. Lol

XO,

A bassoon player

• Haha 2