What will corps do at the shows?

1 hour ago, O'Neal's said:

Cadets just released info. Or are is yo web down? 

Web is fine, but I'm not interested in searching every corps that is participating this year.  Eventually the info will come to us.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Web is fine, but I'm not interested in searching every corps that is participating this year.  Eventually the info will come to us.

It will or else Jeff will flame the thread. 

Rough seas coming out of Gloucester and the cape these days. 

52 minutes ago, O'Neal's said:

stick to DCA? I got trolled by someone here and its ok. Sad but ok. Plenty of show announcements being posted up. Sorry about the web. 

I was being serious... wish someone would list which corps have their info up. Didn’t mean it as a slam....

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Rocky Rocky Rocky 🤮🤮🤮

not as much in 79. Birdland, Tiger of San Pedro, Star or Fantasy and El Gato Triste, plus Children of Sanchez variations 1-100000000

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, O'Neal's said:

stick to DCA? I got trolled by someone here and its ok. Sad but ok. Plenty of show announcements being posted up. Sorry about the web. 

not everyone wants to go corps site by corps site or is on every medium of social media out there. thats why they come here since this is to be a one stop shop for drum corps info

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, O'Neal's said:

It will or else Jeff will flame the thread. 

Rough seas coming out of Gloucester and the cape these days. 

dominating.

13 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

not as much in 79. Birdland, Tiger of San Pedro, Star or Fantasy and El Gato Triste, plus Children of Sanchez variations 1-100000000

I had to live though all those Sanchez’s in 1979. I think I have PTSD from hearing them over and over. 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1