What will corps do at the shows?

19 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I got the JNJ Janssen on 4/5 before the pause.So I’m almost at a month.

I haven’t wore a mask on my daily walk ever.  But I encounter maybe one person on a ten foot path. 

When I walked in the neighborhood the mask was down unless someone was going to be closer than 10 feet as we pass. (Usually someone moves to the street) Appeared to be the usual except for some masked couples walking together. My guess is friends and not living in same house....

Now I’m supposed to do treadmill as more aerobic. Definitely not wearing mask then 😆. Just walk, puff and watch Night Court reruns...

Edited by JimF-LowBari

3 hours ago, LabMaster said:

DCI is pricing a 3 day package at +/- $275.  

This dog and pony show in Indy is not about supporting the individual groups performing whatever it is they decide to perform, it’s about re-funding DCI. I applaud those organizations who decided to sit this one out. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

This dog and pony show in Indy is not about supporting the individual groups performing whatever it is they decide to perform, it’s about re-funding DCI. I applaud those organizations who decided to sit this one out. 

My sense has been that the corps are participating because they want to, not because DCI is pressuring them to.  But I don’t really know, maybe I’m wrong?  

Also we have some other posters suggesting DCI will lose money on this, which stands in contrast to the notion that it would be funding them.  Again, I don’t really know myself.

29 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Just walk, puff and watch Night Court reruns...

35 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I haven’t wore a mask on my daily walk ever.  But I encounter maybe one person on a ten foot path. 

With Jim smoking on his walks and Terri only walking ten feet, it’s no wonder nobody stays in shape anymore.  

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

LOLOL two miles every day. 

Working my way up but walking speed only due to arthritis. And any puffing I do is more from allergies and being out of shape 😩. Yeah I got the “changing your life style” talk. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

LOLOL two miles every day. 

So you are walking your ten foot path 1056 times?

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Working my way up but walking speed only due to arthritis. And any puffing I do is more from allergies and being out of shape 😩. Yeah I got the “changing your life style” talk. 

I try to do it in less than 40 minutes. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, O'Neal's said:

Open the roof then its an outside event. No mask required.

you obviously don't understand DCI will never open the roof...for started the stadium has no drainage system. Second with the windows on the ends of the building, even with an open roof you have an acoustic nightmare. and finally, an open roof and you have black fabric in the back flying everywhere.

• Like 1