What will corps do at the shows?

22 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Exactly!

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

Honestly, though, we all deal with disagreement, snark, and dismissiveness.  The kind of behavior I find troubling is more along the lines of deeply personal insults and accusations, mob mentality and bullying people who have different opinions or are different in any way, efforts to run people off the site, and so forth.  

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

It would also be nice if I couldn’t see their posts when quoted by another member, but I do my best to block it out and do not respond to the quoted section.

Yeah, that is a problem I noticed the first time I used it.  You still get the content you wanted to avoid, only with the addition of confusion as to its context.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

Honestly, though, we all deal with disagreement, snark, and dismissiveness.  The kind of behavior I find troubling is more along the lines of deeply personal insults and accusations, mob mentality and bullying people who have different opinions or are different in any way, efforts to run people off the site, and so forth.  

For the record, I disagree with your 'snark dismissive disagreement'.  (Or SDD) :spitting: 

2 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I snarkily dismiss your disagreement of my snark dismissive disagreement.  

2 minutes ago, skevinp said:
6 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

For the record, I disagree with your 'snark dismissive disagreement'.  (Or SDD) :spitting: 

You 2 are the snarkiest snarks that ever snarked.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

Over the weekend I dealt with a little of the efforts to run people off. Came in from all directions. 

13 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

It’s all good, brother. I took it in the spirit it was intended

7 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Not to be confused with SSDD (same stuff different day) which occurs a lot too.

Back on topic.... has DCI given any indication when the Indy “event” schedule will be released? 

• Haha 1