What will corps do at the shows?

42 minutes ago, DWW11 said:

Evidence seems to suggest that female hormones react more intensely to most vaccines. Women have been advised not to have mammograms within a couple of weeks of the vaccines as the shot seems to inflame the lymph nodes. 

I had a stiff neck, headache, and I was super fatigued for a day.  I still have a tender spot at the injection site almost two weeks in. 

• Like 2

On 4/15/2021 at 5:40 AM, Slingerland said:

One of the byproducts of aging is that humans start to get pissy about the idea that the world will keep moving even when they shuffle off. 😎

I don’t know any older people who feel that way, but thanks for sharing that demeaning generalization.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Only side effects for me were a low grade fever, slight headache, & fatigue.  Came about 12 hours later & lasted about 24 hours.  I'm in the 50-60 age range but they say older seniors will experience less side effects vs young adults.  My 89 yr old father-in-law didn't seem to have any side effects. 🤔 

I was wiped out for about 36 hours...high fever and chills primarily. I am 67 1/2.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, MikeD said:

I was wiped out for about 36 hours...high fever and chills primarily. I am 67 1/2.

First or second shot.... get 2nd in 2 weeks...:

On 4/15/2021 at 5:40 AM, Slingerland said:

One of the byproducts of aging is that humans start to get pissy about the idea that the world will keep moving even when they shuffle off. 😎

........you're speaking for yourself here, right?  

• Like 1

I have had both 1 and 2. Going mask-less or face diaper-less now. Free as can be. 

How is this a thing in today's world. "At least 2.8 million people each year die as a result of being overweight or obese." that is a startling statistic. 

Edited by O'Neal's
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

We have been hearing this same attack on "legacy fans" since George Hopkins employed it in version 9 or 10 of the 14 A&E proposals.  It is ageism, it is reprehensible, and it has no place on this forum.

At the same time, you may be fully correct.  Perhaps it is better characterized as an impersonal attack.

it's not a shot at legacy fans. you can see it in every day life. hell i am 52 now and at times sound like my dad 24 years ago when he was my age. my poor wife dreads dealing with me in 24 years when i am his age, though unlike him, i will refuse to call Strohs good beer

12 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I wouldn’t be 29 again on a bet.  I like who I am and what I am now much more than who I was then.    And I don’t care what label anyone slaps on me. 

oh #### if i could go back to 1998 with what I know now...oh hell. I'd have skipped going to Orlando

• Like 1