What will corps do at the shows?

30 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I had to live though all those Sanchez’s. I think I have PTSD from hearing them over and over. 

I watched the movie on a cable stations late show one night. Two hours of my life I’ll never get back. And I like Anthony Quinn

edit: wow I can’t even remember the plot anymore. Tony Q is a neglectful father who treats his family like crap. Then somehow finds religion or something. But movie ends with him going on a pilgrimage instead of helping the family? Chucks music was the highlight but it was bits and pieces at the weirdest times. About the time the plot starts moving it stops for music and shots of scenery or something. 

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

I watched the movie on a cable stations late show one night. Two hours of my life I’ll never get back. And I like Anthony Quinn

edit: wow I can’t even remember the plot anymore. Tony Q is a neglectful father who treats his family like crap. Then somehow finds religion or something. But movie ends with him going on a pilgrimage instead of helping the family? Chucks music was the highlight but it was bits and pieces at the weirdest times. About the time the plot starts moving it stops for music and shots of scenery or something. 

Yeah I heard the song 1000 times and never saw the movie.  

6.4 on IMDb.

57 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

You must have missed this thread. It's only been up for a year.

Yeah I did miss it kinda , thank you. Title says 2021 but started March 2020 (when Covid kicked in) so didn’t look any further. Thought maybe a typo...

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, O'Neal's said:

stick to DCA? I got trolled by someone here and its ok. Sad but ok. Plenty of show announcements being posted up. Sorry about the web. 

Pardon me for thinking I could ask a question about drum corps and get an answer.

Reminds me of the pre-internet days when a newbie would ask a question and get “you didn’t KNOW that? 😡”. Usually the newbie would end up thinking “well if this is what dc and its people are like.. bleep it”.

Yes it’s wrong for you to be trolled. But why pass that to people who haven’t? It’s like “someone was mean to me so it’s ok for me to be mean to someone else”

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Pardon me for thinking I could ask a question about drum corps and get an answer.

Reminds me of the pre-internet days when a newbie would ask a question and get “you didn’t KNOW that? 😡”. Usually the newbie would end up thinking “well if this is what dc and its people are like.. bleep it”.

Yes it’s wrong for you to be trolled. But why pass that to people who haven’t? It’s like “someone was mean to me so it’s ok for me to be mean to someone else”

“He who controls the spice controls the universe.”

DCA controls the spice.