What will corps do at the shows?

1 hour ago, skevinp said:

Don’t the windows open?  It seems to me that invalidates your otherwise plausible theory.  

The windows open? 🤔😁 
(Expensive option) Half of the doors won't open for DCI events. 

"Please enter through the East Gates for today's event."

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DrummerParent said:

Not trying to get into the rest of the conversation, just want to point out HIPAA laws would not apply.  HIPAA only applies to organizations involved in medical treatment- doctors, hospitals, insurance company, medical labs, etc.  Employers can share your medical info without violating HIPAA.  Ethical or moral, maybe not.  But HIPAA doesn’t apply.

Ok then it would be another privacy law violation I guess. Didn’t realize it applies to medical organizations only. Have known a nurse fired for (repeatedly) blabbing info and (my favorite) seen a parent told they can’t hear medical info about an adult child. Mainly because adult child didn’t WANT the parent to know. “Don’t you want to put your parents on the list?” “NO!!!”. (Parent was known to interfere)

Edited by JimF-LowBari

9 minutes ago, DrummerParent said:

Not trying to get into the rest of the conversation, just want to point out HIPAA laws would not apply.  HIPAA only applies to organizations involved in medical treatment- doctors, hospitals, insurance company, medical labs, etc.  Employers can share your medical info without violating HIPAA.  Ethical or moral, maybe not.  But HIPAA doesn’t apply.

Hell, I'm getting a "Fully Vaccinated" t-shirt from the first corps that sells them... :whistle:

#ReadyForMyBooster #MarchOn

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Hell, I'm getting a "Fully Vaccinated" t-shirt from the first corps that sells them... :whistle:

#ReadyForMyBooster #MarchOn

Can’t wait to put that vaccinated thingee on my FB avatar.....

Edit: I got Pfizer and friend who told me about the openings got Moderna. Last night I texted her saying bet you can’t wait until Friday for your last shot. Got a reply that she got Moderna so 4 week wait. 😡 Ooooopsssss 😬

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, skevinp said:

It would certainly be better to use the ignore feature personally than to try to eliminate a poster by running them off. 

I concur. And it gives me a healthier outlook.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2021 at 11:32 AM, IllianaLancerContra said:

Somewhere in the most recent set of press releases DCI has stated there will be no spectators in the lot...😒

And this would be horribly disappointing for someone, like myself, who enjoys going to Military Park to watch warm ups especially when you have a student marching.  How can they "police" & enforce this policy in an 'outdoor' public space?  That rule would be similar to the NCAA's FCS (Division 1-AA) "No bands in the Stadium" policy for the playoffs through the championship in May.  I understand wanting to keep everyone safe, but it's ridiculous!  (Especially given the updated CDC guidelines for outdoor events for the "fully vaccinated".

#ThisDeservesAProtestMarch  :soapbox:   

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

He had some valuable insights, but they are lost to us now because a handful of posters made it so unpleasant for him here that he doesn’t post here anymore.  

Oh my, that is quite a simplification of what went on here. 

• Like 1

Don’t the windows open?  It seems to me that invalidates your otherwise plausible theory.  

As per the attached photo, the windows do not go down to field level.  Still a considerable distance.

edit: Here is a better photo.  The windows do go lower.  Not to field level though, but much lower.

Concourse-_mid-level__2_.1419979288.0.pn

Edited by Continental
Wrong Information
  • Haha 1