What will corps do at the shows?

9 minutes ago, Brian Tuma said:

Do you plan on posting while in training and on tour with your corps? I know a lot of corps administrators frown upon members posting on dcp during training and tour. Personally, I would welcome info from marching members while on tour. 

Planning on it. Which corps frown on posting here at dcp? I will ask and see what type of answer I get. 

9 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

This information -  when available, will be posted on either or both DCI FB and/or Website. Suggest you follow both! 

Nah I like it here... 😈

7 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Only if it's negative for DCP.  DCP has to be held to a 'Standard of Excellence' like the beginner band book series.   😁  

Maybe add in something about what DCI will plan on doing at the 3 day event. I will know when they let me know I guess. Negative vibes here are strong. Be better

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, O'Neal's said:

Planning on it. Which corps frown on posting here at dcp? I will ask and see what type of answer I get. 

Yes would be better to check the corps policy in case they don’t tell you. Years back it was reported some corps didn’t even want members to read DCP (and other social media?) let alone post. 

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, O'Neal's said:

I’m just basing that off what I’ve read on dcp over the years. I don’t remember any specific corps. I can see corps approved, transparent posts on here but I could fully understand them not wanting anonymous posts. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Nah I like it here... 😈

Shockingly predictable! Secondhand knowledge is considered as 'second' to the 'first'. It is received through someone else's account of the topic and relies on one believing what they were told regardless if the information is correct or not. 😘