What will corps do at the shows?

6 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Shockingly predictable! Secondhand knowledge is considered as 'second' to the 'first'. It is received through someone else's account of the topic and relies on one believing what they were told regardless if the information is correct or not. 😘

Or I don’t want to take time to look here, there and everywhere. Not like DCI schedule is high on my list of priorities. Or as a co worker would say “in the cosmic scheme of things.. it don’t mean ####”.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Shockingly predictable! Secondhand knowledge is considered as 'second' to the 'first'. It is received through someone else's account of the topic and relies on one believing what they were told regardless if the information is correct or not. 😘

Where did you hear that?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Or I don’t want to take time to look here, there and everywhere. Not like DCI schedule is high on my list of priorities. Or as a co worker would say “in the cosmic scheme of things.. it don’t mean ####”.

Why ask when the Indy “event” schedule will be released? Since in the cosmic scheme of things don’t mean anything to you! 😂

2 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Why ask when the Indy “event” schedule will be released? Since in the cosmic scheme of things don’t mean anything to you! 😂

Lol yeah my quote went off track. 😆

Care enough to ask here but not enough to go searching. Also DCA FB has announced a price to their package but nothing on DCA website (surprise surprise). So not bothering at this point to look further either circuit

22 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Sounds like the late great Professor Irwin Corey 😆

1 hour ago, O'Neal's said:

Maybe add in something about what DCI will plan on doing at the 3 day event. I will know when they let me know I guess. Negative vibes here are strong. Be better

Wrong phrase.  It's "Do Better; Do, Do, Do Better" for the 'ear worm'.  :spitting:

Annoying show except for the percussion.  #Cadets2019