What will corps do at the shows?

1 hour ago, O'Neal's said:

Planning on it. Which corps frown on posting here at dcp? I will ask and see what type of answer I get. 

1 hour ago, Brian Tuma said:

I’m just basing that off what I’ve read on dcp over the years. I don’t remember any specific corps. I can see corps approved, transparent posts on here but I could fully understand them not wanting anonymous posts. 

Well this guy would say "it's a by-god free country".  Thank you West Virginia*.

*This was a real report.  

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Well this guy would say "it's a by-god free country".  Thank you West Virginia*.

*This was a real report.  

Lol I remember this one. Have relatives in WV a few counties west. Looks and sounds like my cousin years ago. “Waal I’ll till ya, Jiem-me”. 
Warning: you spend a week there you come back with some of the accent... 

yeah I had NO problem understanding him

Edited by JimF-LowBari

I have to say, this thread is awesome & brings me much pleasure.  (Please don't close it.)

On topic:

1) Will The Troopers perform "Battle Hymn"?  

2) Will Spirit perform "Let It Be Me"?  

3) Will the Scouts perform "Never Walk Alone"?

4) Will The Cavies perform "Over the Rainbow"? 

5 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Lol I remember this one. Have relatives in WV a few counties west. Looks and sounds like my cousin years ago. “Waal I’ll till ya, Jiem-me”. 

Believe or not, he reminds me of a former student from the late 90s who had "zero" internal pulse and/or rhythm.  And he wanted to play the drums...   But he was a great kid with a big heart. 

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Yes would be better to check the corps policy in case they don’t tell you. Years back it was reported some corps didn’t even want members to read DCP (and other social media?) let alone post. 

They would have to know my screen name first. But since I plan on asking I guess they will know if they say yes or no and I post updates. 

9 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Warning: you spend a week there you come back with some of the accent... 

yeah I had NO problem understanding him

A 'version' of the full news story:

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

8 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Believe or not, he reminds me of a former student from the late 90s who had "zero" internal pulse and/or rhythm.  And he wanted to play the drums...  

cousin works in radiology at a large hospital. Strange part is years ago took someone over for an MRI at the hospital I can see from my house. Tech walked her to the waiting room where I was. Tech started talking and I had to say “I don’t usually ask this and don’t tell me if you don’t want to but... where are you from”. She grew up 20 miles from my relatives, the accent was exactly the same.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, O'Neal's said:

They would have to know my screen name first. But since I plan on asking I guess they will know if they say yes or no and I post updates. 

I was thinking if you ask and they say no, then you don’t post rest of the season. No need for them to know screen name or even if you posted before you asked. What ever works for you and the corps

Edited by JimF-LowBari

1 hour ago, Poppycock said:

Why ask when the Indy “event” schedule will be released? Since in the cosmic scheme of things don’t mean anything to you! 😂

Possible that the cosmos could be more important than we know. 

Edited by O'Neal's
  • Haha 2