What will corps do at the shows?

5 minutes ago, Continental said:

It's a symptom from your first vaccination shot. 

Hope it goes away with the second.

For people not aware it was an unmoderated newsgroup. Had some people on there who sadly had issues. And more sadly some people who would post just to crank them up more. Had some good people who didn’t make the move here or didn’t stay long

3 minutes ago, Continental said:

Gotta be quite desperate to pick me to imitate when there were/are so many others to choose from. 

I honestly can’t think of that many people who would have been of interest to them, though Brutus/Channel3 comes to mind for entertainment value.  

And OldSchoolBC, who continually taunted Crown back in 2013, saying they would choke and prematurely celebrating their demise.  He might have been an accidental inspiration.  

• Haha 2

Just now, skevinp said:

I honestly can’t think of that many people who would have been of interest to them, though Brutus/Channel3 comes to mind for entertainment value.  

And OldSchoolBC, who continually taunted Crown back in 2013, saying they would choke and prematurely celebrating their demise.  He might have been an accidental inspiration.  

These are really good examples!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GUARDLING said:

So...what will corps don this summer....It will be a mixed bag...some old , some new , a glimpse maybe to the future

Honestly, my bar is so low, it’s on the ground, so anything is bound to get me on my feet, unless someone brings a shovel. 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

Fortunately or UN fortunately...depends ..I can tell you sometimes during the audition process or interviews things do show through. Everyone deserves a chance BUT there are always those who all staff keep a very close eye on. Fortunately there are many who learn and learn fast and IMO are better off in so many ways, even when the season is over BUT there are always those who will never learn and that also seems to follow them around.

As I said for those who are looking for a great experience that the activity can offer, stay focused, listen, learn, respect etc etc. It's worth it. 

I hope people are not mistreated because they are different.

• Like 1