2021 Season Question for DCI & the Participating Corps

20 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Drove to the place to check and hardly any cars in the parking lot. And they want to schedule 5 minutes apart. 🤯

Must have been on lunch break yesterday. Whole lot of people here now. 21 stations and calling groups by appt time. 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

thats why it's called Pennsyltucky......Philly on one side, Pittsburgh on the other, Arkansas in between

You’re too young to remember state elections in the 60s when it took hours for rural areas to count and report votes. You go to bed and one candidate was ahead by a lot. You wake up and he lost big time.

Or the line “currently Mr X is ahead by (number of votes). So our prediction is the other guy is going to win” (after rural votes are called in at o dark 30).

Thats why I always laugh when people talk like its so sinister that Philly/Pitts votes are so different from other parts of the state. It’s ALWAYS been that way.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

22 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Plus, it’s the weekend.  

Probably would have been a whole different world if I had found out about this on Thursday and scheduled for Friday. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Probably would have been a whole different world if I had found out about this on Thursday and scheduled for Friday. 

Lmao... sister and hubby are there now. Text I got was “feel like I’m on Ellis Island. Check your papers and if everything is good go to the next line”. 

• Like 1

On 4/9/2021 at 11:33 AM, Terri Schehr said:

Did they tell you which one you’re getting? 

When my wife checked and saw J&J was being administered at the senior center, she jumped on it even though our 90 day wait is still three weeks away.   (I actually believe she signed us up for Thursday, knowing I'd have to leave my softball league game early. :mat:)

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ghost said:

When my wife checked and saw J&J was being administered at the senior center, she jumped on it even though our 90 day wait is still three weeks away.   (I actually believe she signed us up for Thursday, knowing I'd have to leave my softball league game early. :mat:)

If you want it, probably should get it because JNJ is getting scarce because of production issues.  I feel fortunate that we got it last Monday. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

If you want it, probably should get it because JNJ is getting scarce because of production issues.  I feel fortunate that we got it last Monday. 

Received the shots this past Thursday and was scheduled to lead off the open inning (7th) when leaving during the 6th inning.

• Haha 1

On 4/10/2021 at 9:23 AM, IllianaLancerContra said:

OK - Blame Arkansas?

i dunno. just quoting what a former state politician called it. Good ole Hal Mowery

• Haha 1