2021 Season Question for DCI & the Participating Corps

18 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

So you call people idiots! Any other names you use to describe people who are different than you? 🤔

Different... different... yeah thinking something is being extracted when a shot is being given is different all right....

Those people and the tracking chip and nanobot believers are the ones I am talking about.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

20 minutes ago, Continental said:

Would Silly Geese be more appropriate?

I'm pretty tolerant of those who don't want the vaccine - or any vaccine - even though I have a strong preference for vaccines.

The tracking and control explanations seem kind of silly (not the people, but their explanations) since so many people allow themselves and their activities to be tracked widely already. And in a not quite literal way, a lot of people appear to be controlled by something other than their own good thinking. If I have to choose between control by Bill Gates or partisan news networks, I think I'd go with Gates.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

I'm pretty tolerant of those who don't want the vaccine - or any vaccine - even though I have a strong preference for vaccines.

Agree although I cringe if a large number of people don’t get vaccinated. Have plain people (Amish, etc) few counties over and there have been problems with outbreaks (measles that I remember) with no vaccinations due to religious beliefs. 

I just have a problem when the “reason” given is not based in reality. All I think I can say without crossing the line here is.. conspiracy based

Edited by JimF-LowBari

55 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Geese are rats with wings.

I love birds but not those chicken cheetahs.  I’ve lived on a lake for 13 years and they poop everywhere, go into attack stance when you walk down the sidewalk, and don’t even think of getting near their goslings.  I wanted no part of a water lot in Florida after living here. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, O'Neal's said:

What was the reasons some back before the vaccine came out giving for not wanting to take the vaccine? 

Did anyone call them names back then? 

Saw anything from vaccine being released without proper testing to government using vaccine to control us. 
Which are you referring to? 

1 minute ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Saw anything from vaccine being released without proper testing to government using vaccine to control us. 
Which are you referring to? 

There were people in the public saying they were sceptics with taking the vaccine. Then suddenly they were all for it. I don't remember reading any name calling or pointing to them. That is all I'm saying. 

The people who don't want to get it now have various different reasons for not taking it. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, O'Neal's said:

There were people in the public saying they were sceptics with taking the vaccine. Then suddenly they were all for it. I don't remember reading any name calling or pointing to them. That is all I'm saying. 

The people who don't want to get it now have various different reasons for not taking it. 

Ok I should have said the reasons that IMO are “out there” mostly came from twitter. And one or two people I know. And by “out there” I mean those who feel Covid and vaccines is all a govt plot, etc etc. 

Anyone who doesn’t want to get the vaccine due to health concerns I can accept their reasoning. Especially worries about side affects. It’s the “they’re out to get us” ones that make me go -> 🙄

Edited by JimF-LowBari