Solidarity?

4 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Yes, and that is stadium-wide, not just on 'concert side'.  Perhaps I am naive, but I don't think too many fans would want seats behind the black curtain. 

Yup; at 22%, it would basically split the 15,400 figure in half.  But hoping the percentage will be allowed to increase by August.  Then you have the conundrum of advanced ticket sales.  🤔      

17 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Yup; at 22%, it would basically split the 15,400 figure in half.  But hoping the percentage will be allowed to increase by August.  Then you have the conundrum of advanced ticket sales.  🤔      

I stand by my statement.  Sounds like a lot is up-in-the-air. 

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

So, What will tickets need to cost for DCI to break even?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

They were $700 for three day for two people in 2019 so I don’t know how much higher they can go. 

And will they be able to find many buyers at that price for the non-competition, not all the top corps “event”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1