Solidarity?

Discussing Facebook and Myspace? Are you Dino's looking for old friends? 

Myspace founder Tom was not so bad when you compare him to the current social media flops. 

https://www.newsweek.com/myspace-tom-anderson-founder-trends-viral-tweet-social-media-1517623

"He never sold our data, never tried to influence elections, never lobbied against privacy legislations... what a man. Myspace was just too pure for this world."

Edited by WilsonStaff
  • Like 5

50 minutes ago, WilsonStaff said:

Myspace founder Tom was not so bad when you compare him to the current social media flops. 

https://www.newsweek.com/myspace-tom-anderson-founder-trends-viral-tweet-social-media-1517623

"He never sold our data, never tried to influence elections, never lobbied against privacy legislations... what a man. Myspace was just too pure for this world."

Please define "social media flop" further. 

The current round of social media owners will read your comments from their gilded palaces while eating their grey poupon mustard sandwiches.  You will make them laugh. 

6 hours ago, Continental said:

Please define "social media flop" further. 

The current round of social media owners will read your comments from their gilded palaces while eating their grey poupon mustard sandwiches.  You will make them laugh. 

I yield my time to Aerosmith on the matter of what they can do with their grey poupon.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, inbetween said:

Someone's bitter about not making a top friends list... lol

no. i gave up on MySpace about a week in. too much of a hot mess even for someone like me who has been here since day 1 and did RAMD

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, WilsonStaff said:

beats talking about Covid in an eventually closed thread

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

no. i gave up on MySpace about a week in. too much of a hot mess even for someone like me who has been here since day 1 and did RAMD

you weren't on here day 1