Returning Olde Pharte Suggestions?

Just now, Jeff Ream said:

amen dude...as someone who toiled in the lower classes, i will say IMO percussion pushed more for them to get some love than the other side did

By the time percussion came into WGI the powers to be had to open their eyes. Percussion did come into pushing harder. I also early on did a lower class percussion group...and  got some gold 🙂..unique experience..lol

1 minute ago, GUARDLING said:

By the time percussion came into WGI the powers to be had to open their eyes. Percussion did come into pushing harder. I also early on did a lower class percussion group...and  got some gold 🙂..unique experience..lol

i hope you had sticks in your back pocket

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

no and look at their tour stops compared to WC. Johnsonburg aint Allentown

Oh Ben and I remember Johnsonburg. Mainly the paper mill in town that belched orange and purple smoke... what the HELL burns orange and purple

Edited by JimF-LowBari

4 minutes ago, O'Neal's said:

Dominating. 

no its banter between friends. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

of course had to make some noise to compete with all the banging...lol....the bus..OY VEY sticks needed to be collected

in the years the group i was with went there, i travelled separately for sanity purposes

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

in the years the group i was with went there, i travelled separately for sanity purposes

Smart man . I did it 2 times with percussion....one would think one time would be enough..lol...2nd time was about 18 hours...last time EVER!...lol

Edited by GUARDLING

I wish to protest against the term "Olde Pharte."

Some elderly are able to control flatulence.  My father was not one of them.  It actually helped propel him when he walked down the road. 

I would prefer the term "Youth-Challenged Non-Flatulence Generation" be used instead. 

Edited by Continental
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, GUARDLING said:

Smart man . I did it 2 times with percussion....one would think one time would be enough..lol...2nd time was about 18 hours...last time EVER!...lol

No easy flights from here to Dayton so I just drove the 7 hours. So worth it

• Haha 1