Cadets Show Announcement Today

I hope you guys like this. Pat Petrillo actually marched in the Cadets before Bayonne, so "Once a Cadet, Always a Cadet!"

• Like 2

Another from the Brass Staff of the Cadets

• Like 1

The on field warm-up for the corps for many years.

• Like 1

I like the musical selections and think for this year, where it is non competitive, going back in time works. Something interesting that is flying under the radar: John Williams’ “Far and Away” is one of the musical selections. It’s been a while since Williams’ music has been performed, at least with permission. 

• Like 3

I am not super excited about the show announcement but I am not disappointed either. I guess I am neutral. Maybe I will get excited when I see them live. I should have a few chances to see them—in Indy and probably one of the eastern shows.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, FTNK said:

Honestly I'm giving the corps a lot of slack in terms of artistic choices, everyone's just trying to survive.

I hear ya. It’s not that I am underwhelmed, but I’m not overwhelmed either. I’m just—whelmed. I admire the staff and MMs for just getting out of bed these days, and wish the corps every success.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I hear ya. It’s not that I am underwhelmed, but I’m not overwhelmed either. I’m just—whelmed. I admire the staff and MMs for just getting out of bed these days, and wish the corps every success.

From listening to the design team the opening with trunk sounds a bit like Surf's Bridgemania

I am concerned  that it may be very heavy with narration.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...