Cadets Show Announcement Today

11 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

Lol but why are they wearing dunce caps lol...

Birthday celebration?

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 1

Since The Cadets have debut in the season, i have not comment on their show. Nothing in details. They have been the most anticipated corps for me this sumner, and i was so eager to see them return. I must say, i am very happy 😊 i love love cadets along with phantom this celebration season. They sound so powerful; that Cadets' tone and blend was missed and definitely needed. That alluring quality of the music is really refreshing, even though it is past music in the history of the cadets, it is refreshing to me. The show is the definition of Celebration in Cadets style and i hope it represents a come back for the cadets going forward. I am happy to see them look, and march like cadets again, and the show is just exceptional. It's nothing ground breaking for sure, but still great. A great start for a return and I love it!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Since The Cadets have debut in the season, i have not comment on their show. Nothing in details. They have been the most anticipated corps for me this sumner, and i was so eager to see them return. I must say, i am very happy 😊 i love love cadets along with phantom this celebration season. They sound so powerful; that Cadets' tone and blend was missed and definitely needed. That alluring quality of the music is really refreshing, even though it is past music in the history of the cadets, it is refreshing to me. The show is the definition of Celebration in Cadets style and i hope it represents a come back for the cadets going forward. I am happy to see them look, and march like cadets again, and the show is just exceptional. It's nothing ground breaking for sure, but still great. A great start for a return and I love it!

Agreed. I wanted something different as far as music is concerned, but I can wait until next year. This was definitely the year to present this type of show and hopefully is a sign of great things to come in the future. 

• Like 4