DCA Votes To Add Championships To The 2021 Virtual Production

Drum Corps Associates’ unprecedented virtual 2021 season — which will be comprised of weekly competitive events, featuring live-streamed remote performances from a host of entertaining drum corps — is set to include one more marquee event: the 2021 DCA World Championships. After much discussion, the DCA Executive Board recommended to feature the 2021 season’s finale […]

View the full article

Waiting for a chance to buy the package. Saw on fb it’s $50 but nothing on DCAs site so 🤷🏻

i hope it works out. i am sure i'll watch some

4 hours ago, dbriggs said:

I am a streaming idiot; know nothing about it, nor do I expect to learn just to watch drumcorps. what I have seen on Youtube, for example, pales in comparison to live

Yeah it’s a learning curve. We streamed because unable to go to DCA due to family and health issues over the years. Live is better but streaming better than nothing.

Took a couple of times (years) to get it down but glad for the opportunity. Have streamed drum corps, Division II and III playoff football games and MB shows. 

Edited by JimF-LowBari

• 4 months later...

I'm really looking forward to a full return to the field in 2022. This should be a great event that will make me happy. Now I have less and less time left to be engaged in entertainment, since I write a lot of various academic papers at the university. For example, now I need to write a study using AMA Citation. On the site https://edubirdie.com/citation/ama/ I found an AMA Citation generator and a guide for exact links.

Edited by Cash Garcia