Robb Muller passes

It is with sadness that I post that Rob Muller passed away this past weekend.  Robb was a marching member (keyboard perc.)

with the Bayonne Bridgemen, and then went on to their staff, as part of a team that won multiple DCI High Percussion titles.  Robb

also instructed/arranged for the Cavaliers, the Colts, the Bluecoats, the Reading Buccaneeers, and the Westshoremen., and Star of

Indiana/Brass Theatre.   He was a judge for DCA.  He also was involved with many high school and university programs.   Robb also

had a long time position with the Minnesota Vikings involving game day production.  RIP ROBB..........

We taught and wrote for several corps together, DCI, DCA, and DCUK. Robb was both gifted and modest, a rare combination in this highly competitive arena.

He was on the side of inclusion and equity before those things became fashionable, even extending those efforts beyond drum corps into scholastic and professional sports. The world is a better place because of Robb Muller.

He was my friend, and I will miss him dearly.

• Sad 1

Wonderful man....

He will be missed