REOPENING PLANS & THE DCI 2021 "CELEBRATION TOUR"

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Every can of soda/beer spends a second or two under the faucet.  Been doing this for decades because of how the cases are stored and where they're stored.

I clean off all the cans because sometimes they’re dusty or a can exploded on the rest... I don’t need to ingest that crud into my temple. 😂

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Of course, food has a way of coming into contact with the packaging on the way out.  

Also, not all products are meant for all materials, so you should be careful there. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/smarter-living/coronavirus-clean-home-house-disinfect.amp.html

Sometimes food has a way of coming in contact with the floor.

Next posted article "The 5 Second Rule."

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, DFA1970 said:

Drink lots of water after each shot. Other than a sore arm I had no effects. My friend did a few hrs after his 2nd shot with a mild migraine. I told him I was told to drink room temperature water and he did. his migraine went away pretty quickly. 

i drank the Susquehanna River. now trying to lose the water weight since i did zero physically besides lay like a lump. i didn't even go to church

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, O'Neal's said:

The people who fall for this are more crazy than the ones who were spraying their grocery's and any delivery's with Lysol, cleaning disinfectants. 

Offhanded political commentary.

or to drink bleach. and i didn't blast anything politically. i stated a fact...we announced we were closing off all travel to and from India a starting a week from the announcement.

Edited by Jeff Ream

13 hours ago, O'Neal's said:

So which group is more crazy? I still think the vax people are but you seem to disagree. 

if you have to ask, well, there's your sign ($1 to Bill Engvall)

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Continental said:

If you have enough beer it will make you tired so that you sleep through any potential short term side effects from the vaccine.

Actually I thought I read not to have alcohol immediately after you get the vaccine.   

they were actually telling people to NOT have alcohol as they were jabbing us to the bone

9 hours ago, O'Neal's said:

You sprayed your grocery's and delivery's with Lysol and other various disinfectants? LOL That is some next level crazy--- along the lines of riding solo in a car, bike, or walking alone in a forest with a mask on. 

wow. you totally ignored the salient facts in his post to be...you.