REOPENING PLANS & THE DCI 2021 "CELEBRATION TOUR"

9 minutes ago, O'Neal's said:

So which group is more crazy? I still think the vax people are but you seem to disagree. 

Much less was known about the virus at the beginning of the pandemic and strong measures were taken to ensure the chance for transmission from surface areas did not occur. 

There are viruses that exist that can be transmitted easily via contaminated surfaces.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Continental said:

No

Think ONeals is talking about people who think the vaccine puts tracking chips in you. I had to backtrack to Jeff’s post as I was thinking “bars” mean barrooms...

Edited by JimF-LowBari

7 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Think ONeals is talking about people who think the vaccine puts tracking chips in you. I had to backtrack to Jeff’s post as I was thinking “bars” mean barrooms...

I was responding to the reference about them being "more" crazy than the people who disinfected their groceries - the assumption that it was also crazy to disinfect groceries. 

My response was not clear so I apologize. 

Edited by Continental
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Continental said:

I was responding to the reference about them being "more" crazy than the people who disinfected their groceries - the assumption that it was also crazy to disinfect groceries. 

Ok gotcha now.. carry on.

I didn’t do the groceries but was very careful with take out meals. Take the food out without touching and use my own plates and napkins, utensils, etc. Trash all bags and contents from the restaurant and then disinfect my hands. Then finally eat....

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DFA1970 said:

Drink lots of water after each shot. Other than a sore arm I had no effects. My friend did a few hrs after his 2nd shot with a mild migraine. I told him I was told to drink room temperature water and he did. his migraine went away pretty quickly. 

Thank you - I have not heard this before, but will do so when the time comes. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DFA1970 said:

Drink lots of water after each shot. Other than a sore arm I had no effects. My friend did a few hrs after his 2nd shot with a mild migraine. I told him I was told to drink room temperature water and he did. his migraine went away pretty quickly. 

What about beer?  Beer has water.  What about beer @34 degrees?  :guinesssmilie: :whistle: :spitting:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

What about beer?  Beer has water.  What about beer @34 degrees?  :guinesssmilie: :whistle: :spitting:  

If you have enough beer it will make you tired so that you sleep through any potential short term side effects from the vaccine.

Actually I thought I read not to have alcohol immediately after you get the vaccine.   

Edited by Continental
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Continental said:

Actually I thought I read not to have alcohol immediately after you get the vaccine.   

Oops! My bad!

• Haha 2