REOPENING PLANS & THE DCI 2021 "CELEBRATION TOUR"

52 minutes ago, skevinp said:

So both Jeff and Jim got shot in the last 24 hours.

People, I can’t stress enough that language is a tricky thing and voodoo dolls are not toys.

And I didn’t get my shot at a bar either 🤪

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, O'Neal's said:

Crazy how Bill Gates went from licensing MS-DOS to being the worlds leading epidemiologist and medical expert on pandemics. If a pandemic is happening Gates is the go to expert. World would be lost without his covid vaccine. :lol:

The last few years of my IT career I (finally) worked in the laptop field on an app for hazardous waste storage and safety on ship.

All I’ll say is now I know why people call it WinBLOWS.... 🤬

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Ok, but ticket sales provides income for DCI.  Otherwise admission would be free.  

Related question- what is DCI’s primary source of revenue?  DVD sales?

I was curious about your question and googled DCI's 990. They list "Program Service Revenue" as $11,339,871 and other revenue as $184,470. Contributions were $589,470. Whether DVD's falls under Program service or other would determine whether it is the primary source of revenue. My guess is that "other" would be DVD's, downloads, souvenirs, etc. I'm not an accountant so if f someone else who knows DCI's finances and 990 reporting better says something different, I'd take their word for it.

• Thanks 2

On 5/1/2021 at 12:18 AM, skevinp said:

The chip they inserted into you has a tiny transceiver that improves your connection.

more bars in more places.....can you hear me now is no longer an issue!

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Ok, but ticket sales provides income for DCI.  Otherwise admission would be free.  

Related question- what is DCI’s primary source of revenue?  DVD sales?

ticket

11 hours ago, skevinp said:

So both Jeff and Jim got shot in the last 24 hours.

People, I can’t stress enough that language is a tricky thing and voodoo dolls are not toys.

my neighbor too.

pretty much just tired and stiff today. so if thats all, i am ok with that, but if still tomorrow, well i guess i dont have to mow

10 hours ago, Tim K said:

I was curious about your question and googled DCI's 990. They list "Program Service Revenue" as $11,339,871 and other revenue as $184,470. Contributions were $589,470. Whether DVD's falls under Program service or other would determine whether it is the primary source of revenue. My guess is that "other" would be DVD's, downloads, souvenirs, etc. I'm not an accountant so if f someone else who knows DCI's finances and 990 reporting better says something different, I'd take their word for it.

i would think with licensing costs, revenue from cd, downloads and dvd is not as much as oh 6 years ago