Interesting Attendance Concept

1 hour ago, skevinp said:

Does it?  I’d rather have plenty of room to spread out than be packed in like a sardine.  

Well, I meant I'm good with the 'incentives' but I am a 'fat' guy who likes his arm room.  

"Does this post make me look fat."

I do drink 'diet beer'.   :guinesssmilie:

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

But yet..... what are the odds DCI or some of the venues are thinking of this.....

I used to work in a cubicle farm in a converted warehouse (lousy air circulation). Entire building has been work at home for a year now. Been texting with former co-worker as she starts the retirement paperwork. This morning she found out someone in her office will not vaccinate and is letting everyone know. Thinking of the personalities in that area... gonna get tense to say the least. 

Perhaps the solution is an updated version of the old tack in the chair trick.  

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Well, I meant I'm good with the 'incentives' but I am a 'fat' guy who likes his arm room.  

"Does this post make me look fat."

I do drink 'diet beer'.   :guinesssmilie:

Another case where “yes dear” is NOT the best response to everything 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

But yet..... what are the odds DCI or some of the venues are thinking of this.....

I used to work in a cubicle farm in a converted warehouse (lousy air circulation). Entire building has been work at home for a year now. Been texting with former co-worker as she starts the retirement paperwork. This morning she found out someone in her office will not vaccinate and is letting everyone know. Thinking of the personalities in that area... gonna get tense to say the least. 

It may be that LOS (or other stadiums) will be the ones making the choices.  But at some point they will need to tell DCI what seats can be sold.  And if purchaser is not vaccinated when they order tickets, but plan to be by show date, can they buy in vaccinated section?    

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

It may be that LOS (or other stadiums) will be the ones making the choices.  But at some point they will need to tell DCI what seats can be sold.  And if purchaser is not vaccinated when they order tickets, but plan to be by show date, can they buy in vaccinated section?    

This should be fun.  Rife with disaster.  I’ll sit back and watch the calamity. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

This should be fun.  Rife with disaster.  I’ll sit back and watch the calamity. 

Get the popcorn.... And it all comes down to lower paid people in the stadium trying to enforce the mess. Just like the advisory content stickers on records. Which somehow minimum wage minors were supposed to control who was allowed to buy.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

2 points...

1) I would be all in on sections at LOS being determined by corps affiliation...such as Bluecoats fans concert side between the 40s, Blue Devils and SCV fans back side behind the curtain. 🙂 

2) Quoting the Governor of New York does not help an argument for ANYTHING regarding the pandemic.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Get the popcorn.... And it all comes down to lower paid people in the stadium trying to enforce the mess. Just like the advisory content stickers on records. Which somehow minimum wage minors were supposed to control who was allowed to buy.

The security at LOS makes Barney Fife look like Rambo.  They’re not like the storm troopers at Moosic, Jim.  Not even close. 

• Haha 4