Interesting Attendance Concept

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

It is.  But someone thinks it’s funny.  Pathetic.  

The poster called “inbetween” laughs at everything.  He may actually be a high functioning spotted hyena.  It’s good to know there are others out there that can type with their paws.  

Edited by skevinp
  • Haha 2

I don't like the idea of sections of vaccinated people and sections of non-vaccinated people. BUT...this pandemic is still going on we still all need to comply with public rules wearing face masks and social distance guidelines until this is over. I myself feel better being vaccinated but I will still wear a mask and social distance and follow whatever rules business require. Wearing masks will be the norm for years to come while COVID is still active.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DFA1970 said:

I don't like the idea of sections of vaccinated people and sections of non-vaccinated people. BUT...this pandemic is still going on we still all need to comply with public rules wearing face masks and social distance guidelines until this is over. I myself feel better being vaccinated but I will still wear a mask and social distance and follow whatever rules business require. Wearing masks will be the norm for years to come while COVID is still active.

I think Covid is probably endemic and will never go away.  It will return every few years in a less potent form.  Like the Spanish flu (H1N1). 

I just got out of the car and a local radio station highlighted summer events and special seating for vaccinated people was discussed. Their argument was that vaccinated people can sit closer to others with a smaller distance between themselves and others. Masks would still be required since it would be considered a crowd but the distance is 3-4 feet as opposed to 6 feet. My guess is this would be a segregation that would not be a violation of civil rights. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tim K said:

I just got out of the car and a local radio station highlighted summer events and special seating for vaccinated people was discussed. Their argument was that vaccinated people can sit closer to others with a smaller distance between themselves and others. Masks would still be required since it would be considered a crowd but the distance is 3-4 feet as opposed to 6 feet. My guess is this would be a segregation that would not be a violation of civil rights. 

Whether it is or isn’t could take years to decide, but a lawsuit could be filed today, requiring considerable expense and inconvenience for anyone who rolls the dice.  

8 minutes ago, Tim K said:

I want and encourage people to get the vaccine shots but I would never force anyone against their will for that. I also don't believe in sections of vaccinated people against non-vaccinated people. That to me is counter productive. 

27 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I think Covid is probably endemic and will never go away.  It will return every few years in a less potent form.  Like the Spanish flu (H1N1). 

I predict an annual covid booster to go along with my annual flu shot.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, skevinp said:

The poster called “inbetween” laughs at everything.  He may actually be a high functioning spotted hyena.  It’s good to know there are others out there that can type with their paws.  

And there is some poster who always rates a thread one star (with the exception of In Memoriam threads). I rate all those threads five stars just to balance it out. 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1