Interesting Attendance Concept

26 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

And there is some poster who always rates a thread one star (with the exception of In Memoriam threads). I rate all those threads five stars just to balance it out. 

Inbetween is reacting to a common practice from another poster who decides that anyone who does not agree with them gets a funny emoji. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, DFA1970 said:

I will say this about why some people are afraid of vaccines. It's not the vaccine...some people have a fear of needles. That is true. I know people who are scared of needles. It is a phobia. 

I am afraid of wombats. 

I have never seen one, but I know if I did, I would recoil in fear. 

8 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I read that they may incorporate it into the flu shot.  I get it annually, too so NBD for me.

That’s how I feel about, too.

10 minutes ago, Continental said:

Inbetween is reacting to a common practice from another poster who decides that anyone who does not agree with them gets a funny emoji. 

I am not a fan of using the funny emoji in that way. I go back to the idea we can disagree without being disagreeable. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jurassic Lancer said:

I am not a fan of using the funny emoji in that way. I go back to the idea we can disagree without being disagreeable. 

We seem to have various standards on here.

I've noticed a bit of favoritism going on.  Then again, I am always on here even when I don't post. 

I have not taken my ball and gone home and made a grand announcement after disagreement unlike a few other people who will post a criticism post announcing their break and then not appear for a few weeks. 

Then there are those whose behavior seems to be ignored. 

53 minutes ago, DFA1970 said:

I will say this about why some people are afraid of vaccines. It's not the vaccine...some people have a fear of needles. That is true. I know people who are scared of needles. It is a phobia. 

Back in the dark ages when you needed a blood test for a marriage license.... buddy went in for his and found out something new. Found out if he looks when they draw blood he passes out. 🤯 Nurse asked if he was doing ok and he turned his head to answer and caught a look.. nighty night 

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Back in the dark ages when you needed a blood test for a marriage license.... buddy went in for his and found out something new. Found out if he looks when they draw blood he passes out. 🤯 Nurse asked if he was doing ok and he turned his head to answer and caught a look.. nighty night 

It’s a good thing women have babies. 

• Haha 2