Interesting Attendance Concept

1 minute ago, Continental said:

Terri, I like your posts.  Very much.

I like what you contribute.  I like to hear about your experience.  It's not just the experience, but the way you present what you have been through.  

We don't have to agree on everything here but what I have a challenge with is when people go away.

Okay, I get it.  We’re good.  👍

12 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Back OT! So is the consensus to segregate people COVID vaccinated or not acceptable? IMO segregation of any type in any form is unacceptable. 

And I agree.

10 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Back OT! So is the consensus to segregate people COVID vaccinated or not acceptable? IMO segregation of any type in any form is unacceptable. 

I have to disagree.  If the term applies to food, I like my food to be 'segregated' & not touch.  That's why I've  enjoyed using the cafeteria trays all of these years in school.  But the proper term for that maybe separated or separation.  Never mind...  :whistle:    

18 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

I agree. No separation is necessary, But masks and maybe social distance within the rules of said venue has to be followed. I will always wear a mask in public no matter what.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

So I changed my mind.  I didn’t know anyone was keeping tabs on when I get ###### off and take a break.  Sorry.  I’m not perfect.  Just one of those ordinary humans who gets mad and gets over it. 

Thought he was talking about me. Think I took 3 breaks since New Years.... 

2 hours ago, Continental said:

Inbetween is reacting to a common practice from another poster who decides that anyone who does not agree with them gets a funny emoji. 

That is totally false. Go back and see who was using it to begin with. Its not hard to use the search feature. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I read that they may incorporate it into the flu shot.  I get it annually, too so NBD for me.

It depends on things like pH, tonicity (the biological, not musical definition), storage requirements, & things like that as to whether it can be incorporated into flu shot.   

4 hours ago, Lance said:

has dci addressed how attendance is going to work yet?

I suspect that they (DCI) don't yet know what the rules set by/for LOS in August will be.

At some point there will need to be a decision ($0.02 to Captain Obvious).  

Edit:  The NFL 2021 schedule comes out 12 May - this may force stadiums to set attendance policy.  IDK if the 12 may release will include preseason games.

Edited by IllianaLancerContra
further pontification
  • Like 2