Interesting Attendance Concept

4 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I suspect that they (DCI) don't yet know what the rules set by/for LOS in August will be.

At some point there will need to be a decision ($0.02 to Captain Obvious).  

Anyone know if LOS has any big events coming up? Going to be interesting how seating for those events is done as we (hopefully continue to) go in the right direction 

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Anyone know if LOS has any big events coming up? Going to be interesting how seating for those events is done as we (hopefully continue to) go in the right direction 

A quick search on Ticketmaster looks like May 15th with a"Spring League" (form of the XFL) of arena football but I don't see restrictions listed.  (Probably following the Lucas Oil policy.)  

https://www.ticketmaster.com/search?radius=10000&unit=miles&sort=date%2Casc&geoHash=dn1s&tab=events&q=Lucas%2BOil%2BStadium&daterange=all 

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I read that they may incorporate it into the flu shot.  I get it annually, too so NBD for me.

A friend of ours who has a PHD in micro biology was asked about that last year by the Mrs. and she says that could be 4/5 years away.  The annual flu shot can change each year based on how our decision makers feel about what's taking place in Australia.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

It depends on things like pH, tonicity (the biological, not musical definition), storage requirements, & things like that as to whether it can be incorporated into flu shot.   

One shot … two shots … red shot … blue shot … it doesn’t matter to me.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, O'Neal's said:

These types of rules could be very destructive and divisive. Sure to be lawsuit's since that is the reality of the world we live in. 

I agree. nothing good can come from it

10 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

That guy punched like a girl  (not me.  My dad taught me how to lay you out) but the troop guy knew how to punch. 

the brown shirts were tough with their badge on only.

10 hours ago, Lance said:

has dci addressed how attendance is going to work yet?

nope, and i dont expect anything til next month

8 hours ago, DFA1970 said:

I will say this about why some people are afraid of vaccines. It's not the vaccine...some people have a fear of needles. That is true. I know people who are scared of needles. It is a phobia. 

me. but i got the shots anyways. i just looked away

8 hours ago, Continental said:

Inbetween is reacting to a common practice from another poster who decides that anyone who does not agree with them gets a funny emoji. 

i gave this post the funny emoji cause i got it and laughed

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Continental said:

We seem to have various standards on here.

I've noticed a bit of favoritism going on.  Then again, I am always on here even when I don't post. 

I have not taken my ball and gone home and made a grand announcement after disagreement unlike a few other people who will post a criticism post announcing their break and then not appear for a few weeks. 

Then there are those whose behavior seems to be ignored. 

i gave up arguing about moderation years ago when i got my only suspension. it was totally unjustified, and i think my reaction to the notification killed any chance of being overturned. then again i know former mods that abused their authority too.

i just post. if it pisses people off, oh well.

• Like 1