Interesting Attendance Concept

2 hours ago, skevinp said:

Edited by JimF-LowBari

5 minutes ago, Continental said:

ok

Sent a pm...

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Well when the mod gives out a warning and the #### still continues....

I'll bring my comments back to topic.

This is such a slippery slope.  Terri raised some very good issues as have other forum members. 

I won't offer an opinion because my mindset is in a different place on this.  I want to be vaccinated.  I want to have my second dose earlier than what my government has planned and I am so willing for an additional booster dose if need be.

If this is an annual shot going forward, then line me up for it. 

I listen to posters on here who are now fully vaccinated.  Truth be told, I'm so happy for you.  

I wish Drum Corps shows were more accessible for me so I could then be concerned about a potential treatment of audience members.   They are not accessible. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Continental said:

I'll bring my comments back to topic.

This is such a slippery slope.  Terri raised some very good issues as have other forum members. 

I won't offer an opinion because my mindset is in a different place on this.  I want to be vaccinated.  I want to have my second dose earlier than what my government has planned and I am so willing for an additional booster dose if need be.

If this is an annual shot going forward, then line me up for it. 

I listen to posters on here who are now fully vaccinated.  Truth be told, I'm so happy for you.  

I wish Drum Corps shows were more accessible for me so I could then be concerned about a potential treatment of audience members.   They are not accessible. 

Understood and agree. Think some of the reasons people don’t want to vaccinate are reasonable. Of course what do we do about the mix of vax and non-vax in all aspects of life? For places like LOS the big $$$ issue is if you don’t separate then people who don’t want to be around non vaccinated might stay home rather than take the risk. Know I quit going to a local supermarket last year because people refused to mask (even with a mandate) and store refused to follow the “no mask, no service” policy. 
See this getting nasty as places rescind masks as you’ll never know if the person next to you has taken precautions or still think this is a hoax. Keep thinking of the guy at my old agency who refuses to vaccinate as he’s one of those “if the govt says it then it’s a lie”. And his desk is in the middle Of a Dilbert cubicle farm. 

12 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Understood and agree. Think some of the reasons people don’t want to vaccinate are reasonable. Of course what do we do about the mix of vax and non-vax in all aspects of life? For places like LOS the big $$$ issue is if you don’t separate then people who don’t want to be around non vaccinated might stay home rather than take the risk. Know I quit going to a local supermarket last year because people refused to mask (even with a mandate) and store refused to follow the “no mask, no service” policy. 
See this getting nasty as places rescind masks as you’ll never know if the person next to you has taken precautions or still think this is a hoax. Keep thinking of the guy at my old agency who refuses to vaccinate as he’s one of those “if the govt says it then it’s a lie”. And his desk is in the middle Of a Dilbert cubicle farm. 

Good points.

I think the non-vaccinated should be concerned with other non-vaccinated.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Well that sucks I can’t edit after I cleared it out. Deleted because I misunderstood something...

11 minutes ago, Continental said:

That's weird.  Your original post is still there. 

What did you want to change?

That I deleted the original post because of a misunderstanding. Got the deleting ok but couldn’t say why I deleted. I’ll blame using my phone. There’s also some weirdness using fb. 😆

Edited by JimF-LowBari