Inflation, fuel costs, Oh My!

The latest national report by "AAA" is fuel prices will not increase anymore through the Memorial Day weekend.  They are suppose to hold steady @ the national average of $2.82/gallon.  :whistle:

But to beat the higher prices, I'm going to dilute my fuel at a 50/50 mix  with water.  That'll bring my cost down to approximately $1.41/gallon.  "I'll show them..."  :spitting:

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

4 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

The latest national report by "AAA" is fuel prices will not increase anymore through the Memorial Day weekend.  They are suppose to hold steady @ the national average of $2.82/gallon.  :whistle:

But to beat the higher prices, I'm going to dilute my fuel at a 50/50 mix  with water.  That'll bring my cost down to approximately $1.41/gallon.  "I'll show them..."  :spitting:

But won't that use twice the plastic bags to store it in the garage?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Caution: That will affect one half of the auto start/stop system. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

and to think I worry when I put the old snowblower gas in the tank. (Have battery powered lawn mower so I don’t rip my shoulder up anymore with the pull cord)

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/28/2021 at 1:37 PM, keystone3ply said:

Good strategy. In general, the cars that we use besides being expensive to maintain due to the constant rise in fuel prices, they emit a very large amount of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. You can Click for source and find out statistics on how strongly countries in which a large number of cars affect the general state of the atmosphere and the formation of ozone holes.

Edited by Yoshiyuki Davis