CDC says fully vaccinated no longer need masks in most cases

11 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Maybe Microsoft, Facebook, & Google could develop a reader that detects the presence of the microchip that was in the vaccine & LOS can use this to screen attendees.  😎

Think the nanobots are designed to put the chip in “stealth” mode. Oh man have a nephew who might believe that... Too bad I wouldn’t be able to keep a straight face saying it

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Maybe Microsoft, Facebook, & Google could develop a reader that detects the presence of the microchip that was in the vaccine & LOS can use this to screen attendees.  😎

I am personally worried about BD involvement in which after Bluecoats perform, people are suddenly unable to cheer or clap. 

Scientists may call this "Post Drum Corps Performance Hysteria."

Edited by Continental
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Continental said:

I am personally worried about BD involvement in which after Bluecoats perform, people are suddenly unable to cheer or clap. 

Scientists may call this "Post Drum Corps Performance Hysteria."

Poppycock may call this "Antidisestablimentdrumcorpsleechestarianism."

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Poppycock said:

Agree! I respond to those who ask where my mask is with XXXX-off I’m vaccinated. It feels so good to say it too. Stephan just tells them he likes the air. 

We have been through hell.

Absolute hell.

We deal with all sorts of people.  

We now have to learn to incorporate new experiences with those we deal with. From all facets of life.

Why would your initial response about masks be XXXX-off?  Why can we not just simply say, I am vaccinated?

I am truly asking you, why?

• Like 4

Once the mandate is lifted I myself will probably still wear a mask in public areas like grocery stores or subways ect. Having traveled in Asia like Singapore and Hong Kong in the 2000's a few times I would always see a lot of people wear masks in public areas. It wasn't required and I thought it looked weird but I get it now. These countries went thru SARS in that time and some were playing it safe.

• Like 1

Just now, DFA1970 said:

Once the mandate is lifted I myself will probably still wear a mask in public areas like grocery stores or subways ect. Having traveled in Asia like Singapore and Hong Kong in the 2000's a few times I would always see a lot of people wear masks in public areas. It wasn't required and I thought it looked weird but I get it now. These countries went thru SARS in that time and some were playing it safe.

Doesn't the smog have a lot to do with masks in Asian countries?

Just now, Ghost said:

Maybe in some countries but Singapore is squeaky clean. That city doesn't get much smog other than fires from smoke from Indonesia. Wearing masks can protect you from smog, germs, farts ect. 🙂

11 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

What is “value signaling”? Got accused of it yesterday when I said I wear a mask for family members with suppressed immune systems. 
Asked what is wrong of thinking for others and got a response I can’t repeat here 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

The correct term is "virtue signaling" I was making a joke when you called it value before. So sorry about the joke first. 

Not sure the term Virtue Signaling is 100% accurate for everyone who chose to continue wearing a mask, but some certainly are. Just like all the people who are not vaccinated are not 100% conspiracy believers, but some certainly are. 

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Most mask wearing in the Far East goes back to the Spanish Flu. They continued wearing them during flu and allergy seasons.