Bluecoats 2021 show announcement

I predict it will be: ‘Stockholm Syndrome’ featuring the music of ABBA. 
Premise: Heavy metal fan hates ABBA.  However, his employer requires him to relocate to Stockholm.  Of course, when he gets there the only music is ABBA.  After a tortured nightmare (ABBA in a minor key), he awakens loving all things ABBA.   

Edited by IllianaLancerContra
ABBA not Abba
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

I predict it will be: ‘Stockholm Syndrome’ featuring the music of ABBA. 
Premise: Heavy metal fan hates ABBA.  However, his employer requires him to relocate to Stockholm.  Of course, when he gets there the only music is ABBA.  After a tortured nightmare (ABBA in a minor key), he awakens loving all things ABBA.   

O3RT.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

O3RT.gif

A Clockwork Orange (favorite movie of all time) would be an excellent show as it is musically based (primarily the Glorious Ninth of Ludwig Van).

The problem is the violence - there is a rape & murder that is as central to the plot as the music.  Can't get around it - How is that portrayed on the field?.  So this is perhaps the best show that we will never see.

16 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

A Clockwork Orange (favorite movie of all time) would be an excellent show as it is musically based (primarily the Glorious Ninth of Ludwig Van).

The problem is the violence - there is a rape & murder that is as central to the plot as the music.  Can't get around it - How is that portrayed on the field?.  So this is perhaps the best show that we will never see.

It’s a great movie but I’ve never been more uncomfortable watching in my life. 

• Like 2