Bluecoats 2021 show announcement

Good for Bluecoats!!! Entertain the Fans!!! Don't get into the same old crap every other corps does where you don't recognize the music!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like the tie-dye Lucy t-shirts for sale, but I dunno...a year of BeatleBlooMania may have been enough for me. I'm sure they'll have fun with it and do it well, though. 

Where us the celebration that we didn't have to wait until the first show, August 1st, for the program announcement? 😄

1 hour ago, Continental said:

At first I thought it might be this Lucy.

5730758_localish-LSH1413-CHARLIEBROWN-KG

When in elementary school in 60s used to get a bunch of short films in different subjects. One was anthropologist Louis Leakey in Africa. One of his major finds he named “Lucy”. As esoteric as corps shows are getting... 🤔

Edited by JimF-LowBari

28 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

When in elementary school in 60s used to get a bunch of short films in different subjects. One was anthropologist Louis Leakey in Africa. One of his major finds he named “Lucy”. As esoteric as corps shows are getting... 🤔

You have now given show coordinators a few new ideas....

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Which reminds me of the fantastically ludicrous movie that takes it's name from Leakey's primate. A story about "what if drugs smuggled inside of Scarlett Johansson's gut leaked and actually gave her 100% Brain Capacity?"

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DFA1970 said:

Next near it's Ethel in 2022.

Interesting as that used to be the nickname for “high test” gasoline back in the day.