Celebration Preview

On 6/10/2021 at 12:43 AM, Jeff Ream said:

true story in July 2001 i went to Gainesville to be in a very good friends wedding. he took me on a tour of UF campus, and as we approached the Stadium...aka The Swamp, right next to a legit swamp......traffic was at a stop. he guessed gator, we got out and looked and sure enough a 10 footer was making his way from the stadium to the other swamp.

While at the client in Fort Myers a colleague of mine decided to take off her shoes and walk barefoot from one building to another through the grass. 

The fire ants feasted on her during that short walk. 

8 hours ago, Continental said:

I suspect he will be the next recipient of a Darwin award. 

Bare feet with alligators?

daily.

On 6/10/2021 at 7:53 PM, Quad Aces said:

Finally caught up on this thread.  Couple of thoughts:

1.) Do we know yet if DCI will NOT be doing a theater event from Indy?  There was a lot of talk in the thread that people would rather see an Indy event in the theater than the preview.  Perhaps DCI will do something like the Thursday night from Indy in the theater, similar to how they do the first show and then Thursday’s show from Indy in the theaters every season.

2.) I believe I read that the preview this year won’t just be reruns - I thought they will also be doing a “look-in” or two with current corps for their shows this year.  I know that’s not the main focus of the preview, but at least we will get a chance to see something for the current season.

3.) I think it would be cool if Dan Potter were to do his Season Preview podcast for the first time as part of the theater broadcast.  I always look forward to listening to it to get a glimpse into the upcoming season.  That might draw a little interest to the preview.  DCI could then always put the podcast onto the Internet after the preview.

re-runs, nothing from Indy