Madison Scouts Present “Between the Lines”

Hello Drum Corp Fans!  Wilder1966 is back again to keep it all real here.   Now comes a new marching band

from Madison.  Exciting!  Can we hope for floats, batons, piccolos, tubas, and high stepping drum majors?

One can only wait with bated breath for the big moment.  Question:  Where are the Real Madison Scouts? 

• Like 1

On 5/28/2021 at 3:43 PM, churchboy said:

Can't wait to see this one!

It should be hilarious!

• Like 1

I hope they will find sympathy, kindness, and a very warm welcome from their new

cohorts in the open class.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wilder1966 said:

Hello Drum Corp Fans!  Wilder1966 is back again to keep it all real here.   Now comes a new marching band

from Madison.  Exciting!  Can we hope for floats, batons, piccolos, tubas, and high stepping drum majors?

One can only wait with bated breath for the big moment.  Question:  Where are the Real Madison Scouts? 

apparently wherever you aren't

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wilder1966 said:

I hope they will find sympathy, kindness, and a very warm welcome from their new

cohorts in the open class.  

open class isn't based on placement. i get it that you're a bitter alumni, but you may want o learn how the class system actually works when trying to tell the girls with cooties to stay off your lawn

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

open class isn't based on placement. i get it that you're a bitter alumni, but you may want o learn how the class system actually works when trying to tell the girls with cooties to stay off your lawn

"wilder1966" had me at batons.  Speaking for most band directors, we need more 'twirlers'. :whistle::spitting:

Edited by keystone3ply
cx

So if you are a Pre-DCI person....maybe this is not where you should be!!!!

• Haha 2