Madison Scouts Present “Between the Lines”

20 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Someone doesn’t like the direction his old corps took. Lot better than the direction my old corps took. 🥲

Not part of the DCI world but my other old corps starts their first practice in over a year in just a few minutes. 😃

You can’t put the toothpaste back in the tube and it’s futile to talk about it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

And totally useless to try to blame someone or something. Especially if the blame is along the lines of “the toothpaste used to be ok but now it’s rock hard and not like it used to be”. Ahhh yeaahhh (Office Space reference) things changed over the years and it ain’t like it used to be.

• Like 1

so they really arent playing Girls Girls Girls?

####

• Haha 5

21 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

But you can rationalize using that toothpaste to clean the rest of the sink...hey, it foams, doesn't it? 😁

• Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So much negativity here.  I would have hoped COVID would make EVERYONE just grateful that the Scouts, and the activity in general, are still here.  I'm hopeful Madison is figuring things out and moving forward.  I wish them the best.  They are such a key part of DCI's identity and traditions.  Can't wait to see them in Indy!

Harvey

• Like 7