Props an unnecessary necessity or

14 hours ago, Poppycock said:

Start your own topic instead of high jacking this one! Thank you 

Who ###### in your corn flakes this morning?  I think this is all interconnected.  High annual expenses tied in with an (IMHO, especially post-Covid) unsustainable tour model.  This thread wasn’t hijacked.  We’re talking about alligators and snakes in the Celebration thread.  That one got hijacked.  Guilty as charged. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Who ###### in your corn flakes this morning?  I think this is all interconnected.  High annual expenses tied in with an (IMHO, especially post-Covid) unsustainable tour model.  This thread wasn’t hijacked.  We’re talking about alligators and snakes in the Celebration thread.  That one got hijacked.  Guilty as charged. 

You’re right! The morning didn’t start out well when Stephan let Murphy get out and I haven’t seen Murphy or Stephan since. Ramon and Lucas are coming over this evening and I haven’t even changed to go shopping yet looking for Murphy, so I’m a bit irritable. 

• Haha 1

Glad to hear it, Poppy, on both points. And now that I'm guilty also of thread-robbing, I'm putting myself on ignore for the next hour as punishment. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

But honestly, the topics are related in a kind of weird way, but it veered in a crazy direction.  I think Poppy was right in saying this tortured fork in the road should be it’s own thread. As for crocodiles and flying roaches … you are in your own.     

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Poppycock said:

No the memory is just fine sweetie! It's level of stupid

then you have a short memory

15 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

You contradict yourself.  DCI world class is a level of membership.  Non-members (i.e. open class, SoundSport, etc.) do not share in that pay.  In fact, the effort to prevent open-class from sharing that pay is so extreme that DCI has segregated those corps into a whole separate tour, and mandated that this separate-but-unequal tour balance its own budget.

as has been explained on here multiple times ( and always conveniently ignored) Open Class voted to be run the way they are as a class. They had many opportunities to stand up for themselves, and a few times could have scored a win or two, but refused to do so on so many occasions, well...they ####ed themselves. at some point OC needed to grow a set and stand up for themselves, and never did even when there was a chance they could have gotten somewhere

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Poppycock said:

DCA is not dead yet, but it sure does smell funny, so let’s keep it with the only viable circuit left (DCI). 

calling DCI viable may be a stretch

• Like 1