Props an unnecessary necessity or

19 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Digital screens? Is that all? Didn’t Tarpon Springs already do that? If I recall correctly, a screen would fail from time to time.  

Ayala did those already too. Now it's time for a corps to do it....  Hopefully it works for them.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Smug Trumpet Guy said:

DINOSAUR ALERT! DINOSAUR ALERT!!!

I bet you think we should bring back bugles as well? Drum corps is moving in a new direction while dinosaurs like you stay fossilized in the ground! 

Ok it was sarcasm… and I do resemble that dinosaur remark ($1 to Curley of 3 Stooges)

FYI I have sat outside of where the amps sound reached. Did a preshow exhibition and only available seats were 10 yard line. That’s what made me think about bad sight lines.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

6 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Personal attacks go against DCP rules….

FYI I have sat outside of where the amps sound reached. Did a preshow exhibition and only available seats were 10 yard line. That’s what made me think about bad sight lines.

I was being sarcastic but i'll delete the comment if you think it is inappropriate. I'm no fan of amplification or any of these other new age gimmicks corps are using to try to score cheap GE points

Edited by Smug Trumpet Guy

3 minutes ago, Smug Trumpet Guy said:

I was being sarcastic but i'll delete the comment if you think it is inappropriate. I'm no fan of amplification or any of these other new age gimmicks corps are using to try to score cheap GE points

Ok I’ll change my reply. Was wondering why I got a like and then blasted 😆. Hard to tell sarcasm here without being able to hear tone of voice…. I usually do the 😈..

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Smug Trumpet Guy said:

DINOSAUR ALERT! DINOSAUR ALERT!!!

I bet you think we should bring back bugles as well? Drum corps is moving in a new direction while dinosaurs like you stay fossilized in the ground! 

Username checks out.  🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3